Eric English was raised in Phoenix, Arizona. Eric received his Law Degree and Bachelors Degree from Arizona State University. Eric is an excellent litigator and an experienced trial attorney. Eric’s experience is not limited to the court room. Eric has several successful business clients that he advises on a regular basis. Eric prides himself on developing lasting relationships of trust with his clients.
Eric is the father of four children and has been married to his wife Katie for over eighteen years. Eric and his family have called Prescott home since 2008. Eric and his family love their community and serve in it regularly. Eric’s greatest joys are his family, the outdoors and Sun Devil Football.
- The English Law Firm, PLLC
- Musgrove, Drutz & Kack; Criminal Defense and Civil Practice
- Yavapai County Attorney’s Office; Prosecutor
- Arizona Game and Fish Department; Rule Writer
- Secretary of State
- United States Congress
- Arizona State University; B.A., Political Science, Summa Cum Laude, High Honors, Dean’s List
- Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University; J.D.
- State Bar of Arizona
- Yavapai County Bar Association